Pick the brain of a PA expert in our Ask Me sessions!
With these week long discussions, Huddle brings your PAs who are experts in their field – and who will answer your questions on important clinical or career topics. Just log into Huddle to follow the conversation or post your own question for our host to answer.
LOOKING FOR THE NEXT ASK ME SESSION?
October 17- 24: Ask Me on Addiction Medicine with James Anderson, PA-C
Ask Me - Addiction Medicine with James Anderson, PA-C
Read our Ask Me session archive.
Check out our previous Ask Me sessions below. Note: These threads are closed and you will not be able to post new questions.
- Bilateral Hand Surgery With Christine McAndrew, PA-C,
- Concussions With Cody Sasek, PA-C
- Zika Virus With Roy Borchardt, PA-C
- Sun Exposure With Jennifer Winter, PA-C
- Obesity With Amy Ingersoll, PA-C
- Diabetes With Ashlyn Smith, PA-C
- Precepting With Tom Parish, PA-C
- Sepsis With Paul Szczybor, PA-C, DFAAPA
- Ultrasound With Frank Norman, PA-C
Have an idea for an Ask Me session? We’re always seeking fresh ideas for future sessions. Send us your ideas
– or suggest a PA that you would like to see featured in an upcoming Ask Me session.