Pick the brain of a PA expert in our Ask Me sessions!
With these week long discussions, Huddle brings you PAs who are experts in their field – and who will answer your questions on important clinical or career topics. Just log into Huddle to follow the conversation or post your own question for our host to answer.
UPCOMING ASK ME SESSIONS:
Nutrition with Ellen Mandel, DMH, MPA, MS, PA-C, RDN, CDE and Corri Wolf, PA-C, MS, RD on February 19th - 26th - NOW LIVE!
Read our Ask Me session archive:
Check out our previous Ask Me sessions below. Note: These threads are closed and you will not be able to post new questions.
- Bilateral Hand Surgery With Christine McAndrew, PA-C,
- Concussions With Cody Sasek, PA-C
- Zika Virus With Roy Borchardt, PA-C
- Sun Exposure With Jennifer Winter, PA-C
- Obesity With Amy Ingersoll, PA-C
- Diabetes With Ashlyn Smith, PA-C
- Precepting With Tom Parish, PA-C
- Sepsis With Paul Szczybor, PA-C, DFAAPA
- Ultrasound With Frank Norman, PA-C
- Addiction Medicine with James Anderson, PA-C
- Contract Negotiation with PA Cyndy Flores, Jennifer Hohman and PA Benjamin Reynolds
- Lifestyle Medicine with Brad Biskup, PA-C and Dennis Muscato
- Travel Medicine with Jeff Evans, PA, Jacqueline Borst, PA-C and Lyndsey Milcarek, PA-C
- Mental Health with Jay Somers, PA-C
Have an idea for an Ask Me session? We’re always seeking fresh ideas for future sessions. Send us your ideas
– or suggest a PA that you would like to see featured in an upcoming Ask Me session.